Security sources said the mishap was most probably caused by a short circuit
MINYA, Egypt – An Egyptian policeman was burned to death on Sunday while others sustained injuries when a fire broke out inside a police station in central Egypt, a security source said.
Fire had broken out inside Deir Muwas police station in the central province of Minya, the source said.
A policeman was burned to death while others were injured, he said, adding that the injured were taken to hospital in critical conditions.
Security sources said the mishap was most probably caused by a short circuit.
Copyright © 2014 Anadolu Agency