Gaza group claims attack on Israeli bulldozer
By Mustafa Haboosh, Thursday, May 22, 2014
GAZA CITY – A Palestinian group claimed responsibility for a bombing targeting an Israeli bulldozer south of the Gaza Strip on Wednesday.
"We have detonated a large explosive charge at a Zionist bulldozer on the eastern border of Khan Younis in southern Gaza," Abu Mujahid, spokesperson of Al-Nasser Salahuddin Brigades, said in a statement.
Israeli army spokesman Peter Lerner had earlier said that an improvised explosive device exploded at an army convoy on Gaza border, causing damage.
No human casualties were reported.
Israeli forces staged limited incursions into the Gaza Strip on Wednesday.
Israeli forces stage incursions into the Gaza Strip on an almost daily basis from the enclave's eastern and northern borders under the pretext of securing its frontier against any potential attacks from the territory.
Copyright © 2014 Anadolu Agency